Chick-fil-A at the Center of Public Breastfeeding Controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why would i unzip my pants? my nipples get itchy sometimes and i need to unzip my jacket.

i52.photobucket.com_albums_g12_mr_goodcat_nipples.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I clicked on this expecting a joke. The public goes to some over-rated chicken joint to feed on breasts. Chicken breasts. ha!!! Instead it's about how frightened people are of women who feed infants. I don't know. I hate to offend anybody, but there is nothing erotic about feeding infants. There is nothing shameful about feeding infants.

Yes. It's a tit. Oh noes, it's a tit. Run for your life, it's a tit!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the Woody Allen movie "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask"?

There was an enormous human tit rampaging through the country side that had to be stopped.
Funny stuff. There was just one tit, but it was HUGE and it was dangerous.
The sherrif was still worried when the tit was sudued because "they usually travel in pairs."

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I clicked on this expecting a joke. The public goes to some over-rated chicken joint to feed on breasts. Chicken breasts. ha!!! Instead it's about how frightened people are of women who feed infants. I don't know. I hate to offend anybody, but there is nothing erotic about feeding infants. There is nothing shameful about feeding infants.

Yes. It's a tit. Oh noes, it's a tit. Run for your life, it's a tit!

For the children, think of the children, blah blah blah... Kids are like dogs, you can train them to eat at certain times. This is about decency my liberal hippie friend. Any good Christian will tell you bare breast don't belong in public, they belong on the Internet.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it amazing that a few women want to breastfeed in public including restaurants, but they get really bent out of shape if you ask them for a little squirt of milk for your coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom