Chick Flick Alert & Movie criticism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danger Will Robinson, Danger

The movie "Help" is definite testosterone diminishing chick flick, I did manage to tough it out by rolling two .45 rounds around in my hand ala "Caine Mutiny" Bogey. I think I may have still lost a point or two on my man card.

Movie criticism "Ides of March", I'd give it a 6 on a 10 scale. The acting was good, the story line good, the movie just turned out ok.

All this is of course, is just my opinion.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refused to watch the help, infact I told the wife to rent it while I was working...she wacthed it yesterday and said "damb glad you didnt watch it with me!" she cried and said it was a HUGE chick flick and I wouldve complained and ruined it for her. So glad she understands me!

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Source code is a good movie. This might take away from what little man card I have left, but I can enjoy a decent romantic comedy with my wife every once in awhile. I think those are a little different than an all out chick flick though. If it has Steve Carrel in it I'm Down with watching it.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You blokes all need to drop yer dicks for minute and give The Help a chance.

I watched it at the movies with Mrs GED and we both cried. It's an awesome movie with an awesome message. So they don't blow a buncha **** up. Get over it. Viola Davis is one of my favorite actors. She does an awesome job in this one.

BTW, I still eat my steaks rare. I always tell the guy at the grill, "just knock off his horns, wipe his ass and put 'im on a plate. :thumb:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched "The Help" this last weekened because the other half had just read the book, still like my steaks "blue."

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took Belinda to see "The Help" when it came out.

Sorry guys, I liked it.

When the DVD came out, I got it for the wife and I would gladly watch it again and enjoy it.

Might have something to do with being able to remember some of the behaviors in the movie.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom