Chicken question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The worst part of raising chickens for meat is the PLUCKING. Ran on to these in youtube and built one. Its GREAT.

I have one I pu by rchased from tractor supply and has worked for me. I did a little mods to make it more user friendly. I also have one I built 15 yrs ago that has the plucker fingers on 4" pvc ran with electric motor and fan belt on a stand

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part of raising chickens for meat is the PLUCKING. Ran on to these in youtube and built one. Its GREAT.

Have a yardbird plucker from tsc. Gave thought to building one but the clearance price we got said otherwise. I couldn't imagine not having it lol. You do 40-50 in a weekend and it's still a serious chore.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is pretty cool and I really liked this part of the video
6FB6EA5C-28DB-4376-AB28-D45309773E84.jpeg
?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 10 standard dark Cornish ordered and 6 red rangers. If they ship and arrive here I'll have a chicken project to work on.
Was notified that the bird flu got the hatchery, So if we get either of our 2 chick orders it'll be cuz we're blessed. Man ole man is the swirl picking up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom