Chris Christie Unveils Sweeping Gun Control Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another statist POS as it turns out. Glad he got that out in the open for us.

Actually, he's been that way for quite some time.

i839.photobucket.com_albums_zz314_Umbrarian_Silly_20People_ChrisChristieOnGuns.png

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kids will have to pass background checks to play "violent" video games, funny. Using the same line of thinking they better apply that to television. Idiots. Bottom line, more government control is no good. Freedom and personal responsibility go hand in hand.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But video games already have a rating system in place to identify violent or offensive games. The problem is parents buying for and stores selling to minors. You have to be 21 to buy alcohol, if a store sells to a minor do we change the laws? No, we punish the store. If a kid wants an nc-17 or mature rated game, require proof of age or a parent. But the parents that buy CoD for a 10 year old for Xmas can't say anything about game violence.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust (presidential candidate). At least hopefully.

I do like Christie's speaking his mind and not giving a crap whether anyone likes it. We need more of that, but that's about all I like about him. What we don't need is a .prez from Joyzee. :nolike:

I was a Christie cheerleader until he praised Obama for (just) showing up after "Super Storm Sandy"... how'd that work out for the Jersey Shore?

Christie was used big-time and really bolstered Obama's re-election bid. Way to go, governor.

JMO.

LL

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ban the 50 caliber? Did I miss something, how many people have been killed on US streets with those? I wrote Christie off after he helped get obama re-elected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom