Christmas gift ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You think you got it bad?!?!? My wife's birthday is 12/27!!!! I don't even get a paycheck between the two haha . She is so hard to buy for and we always just kinda get what we want throughout the year etc but I always get her something. This year she gets some Ray bans and her car detailed for her birthday.
Hey, my wife’s is the 27th also. She wants a new pair of sunglasses too. She tried on a bunch at cabelas and liked a few pair but couldn’t decide on one. Sooo, I just got her a cabelas card for her to make her final decision.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think you got it bad?!?!? My wife's birthday is 12/27!!!! I don't even get a paycheck between the two haha . She is so hard to buy for and we always just kinda get what we want throughout the year etc but I always get her something. This year she gets some Ray bans and her car detailed for her birthday.

I have to say the Ray Ban's are well worth whatever one pays. After my cataract surgery, I needed sunglasses as I no longer had the advantage of regular glasses with Transitions for darkening during the sunny days. I kept buying cheap sunglasses at Walmart and seeing them last maybe a month or 6 weeks. Wife dragged me into Sunglass Hut and bought me two pair of Ray Ban's. I almost freaked out at the cost, but she told me to shut up.

That was in 2013 or 2014. I've still got those two pair, and after my optometrist saying I had the "beginnings" of macular degeneration, she bought me another pair of Ray Ban's with a lighter tint for cloudy days. I suspect those three pair will last me the rest of my life.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, my wife’s is the 27th also. She wants a new pair of sunglasses too. She tried on a bunch at cabelas and liked a few pair but couldn’t decide on one. Sooo, I just got her a cabelas card for her to make her final decision.

Then we feel each other's pain huh?!? Since it was a nice summer day today she got to use the Ray bans all day and loved em

Latest posts

Top Bottom