Clay's Barber Shop - Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clay's is a great place.

Mark, the owner, is also a retired Army Ranger Officer and a heck of a great guy. You'll love the old barber chairs for the waiting area and the hunting / military decor.

Great place, been touting it for years.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shut yo mouth! $15 for a haircut and a full shave? I'm scheduling an appt if it's that reasonable.

Full shave, and when I went to the one in Henryetta I was passing through on my way back from a job in TX and hadn't shaved in weeks. They turned me from mountain woodcarver hillbilly to suave business man for $15, and you would have thought I gave the guy a corvette for a tip when I told him he could keep the change from a $20.

I believe the one in Glennpool will do a full shave also for $15 (including haircut). I'll see if I can get the name of it and post it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Full shave, and when I went to the one in Henryetta I was passing through on my way back from a job in TX and hadn't shaved in weeks. They turned me from mountain woodcarver hillbilly to suave business man for $15, and you would have thought I gave the guy a corvette for a tip when I told him he could keep the change from a $20.

I believe the one in Glennpool will do a full shave also for $15 (including haircut). I'll see if I can get the name of it and post it.

That's very cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm down Henryetta way. It's not worth it to drive that far for me, but it would be for Glenpool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom