clip on lcp!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i got some pocket clips, the universal/tape type, and have tried it on my ruger lcp :rubhands:(the only 380 iv got because i havent any use for more than one) the only time this gun gets any daylight is when i have to really conceal a carry, iv had a crossbreed holster for it (and love it) but i gota say this clip is my new favorite :naughty:(dont know if it will ever go back in a holster) you gota try this if you ever have to conceal in your "girlish figure":hey3: curves or cant wear loose clothing all the time for concealment room...

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
at least post a pic of this setup up! Ive seen the clips and pondered how i would like one on any of my guns. I've decided not to go that route, but i still wanna see how this is setup.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those things make me nervous honestly. I've never tried one and doubt I ever would. I just don't like the idea of a pistol tucked into my pocket or pants without the trigger guard being covered and the pistol being properly secured.

I think there was a person on here in the medical field a while back who had seen a case where a person was pocket carrying one of the clip on pistols and had an ND that went through the base of his man hood and lodged in his leg. OUCH!!!!!!

Be careful.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
at least post a pic of this setup up! Ive seen the clips and pondered how i would like one on any of my guns. I've decided not to go that route, but i still wanna see how this is setup.

if someone can tell me how iv asked several how they put pictures on here:anyone: and nobody ever offers to help with it, but im the one that needs the computer for dumbies "dumbies book":rolleyes2

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
go to Photobucket.com, and upload it and there it will give you the link that you can copy and paste into your post....or if you like, email me the pic and I'll upload it for ya.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those things make me nervous honestly. I've never tried one and doubt I ever would. I just don't like the idea of a pistol tucked into my pocket or pants without the trigger guard being covered and the pistol being properly secured.

I think there was a person on here in the medical field a while back who had seen a case where a person was pocket carrying one of the clip on pistols and had an ND that went through the base of his man hood and lodged in his leg. OUCH!!!!!!

Be careful.

i dont carry in my pocket i dont feel right with it there...:tounge:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
go to Photobucket.com, and upload it and there it will give you the link that you can copy and paste into your post....or if you like, email me the pic and I'll upload it for ya.

il try it first it would be better if i can figure it out that away i wouldnt have to email someone every time i need to post one, but thanks anyway...:thanku:

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai959.photobucket.com_albums_ae72_tm8634_lcp_Picture35.jpg

ai959.photobucket.com_albums_ae72_tm8634_lcp_Picture37.jpg

ai959.photobucket.com_albums_ae72_tm8634_lcp_Picture36.jpg
dont know if i did it right or not???

Latest posts

Top Bottom