Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see anyone post this, so I figure I would.

It seems everyone's favorite Nevada farmer and grazing-rights Patriot has opened his mouth firmly and stuck his foot in it:

http://news.yahoo.com/list-cliven-bundys-supporters-now-know-hes-pro-133625625.html

“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said. "And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

While I am sure some on this board will not have a problem with this guy saying this, it supports my opinions that we could have and should have selected a better role-model to go to bat for.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like Bundy just lost a lot of supporters.
I'm not going to bat for someone who on one hand thinks the Federal Government is trampling on our rights, and on the other hand, wants to enslave people.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what? His beliefs about anything other than those dealing with his experience with government overreach/overreaction have not a damned thing to do with anything. Smells to me to be a hit piece put out by the state-run media to try and tar and feather the guy for hurting the .gov's feelings. I couldn't give a sh*t what he thinks about open carry or Obamacare, either.

I get so damned sick and tired of people not being allowed an opinion, unless it's the popular opinion.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just a ploy to divide the resistance.

This is not about Cliven Bundy, screw him. It's about killing US citizens without due process, government overreach, and tyranny.

I'm with cjjtulsa, SICK of it all.

This world is FUBAR.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know that most folks are going to bat for him as an individual. It's more like fighting against what the US government is doing. I think most people are fighting for a principal, not a person. I don't care what any person's politics or personal beliefs are, if the government is riding rough shod over them and trampling a fundamental principal of this country underfoot, people have to at least try to put a stop to it. I believe David Koresh (sp) was mentally off, but what the FBI did was way beyond anything comperehensible let alone acceptable. Same with Ruby Ridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom