cold/wet weather range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecoffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So i was thinking about shooting today but it was just a lil cold. So i don't care much for tulsa firearms, and ussa is all outdoors. Im still kinda new to just shooting for fun and practice. Who has a good indoor range open either in the evenings or on the weekends ?

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So i was thinking about shooting today but it was just a lil cold. So i don't care much for tulsa firearms, and ussa is all outdoors. Im still kinda new to just shooting for fun and practice. Who has a good indoor range open either in the evenings or on the weekends ?

Medlocks in Collinsville.

Hours:
Monday through Friday, 10am to 7pm
Saturday 10am-5pm. Call for extended hours.
Closed Sunday
Call for Holiday Availability

http://www.medlockgunrange.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=37

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Medlocks in Collinsville.

Hours:
Monday through Friday, 10am to 7pm
Saturday 10am-5pm. Call for extended hours.
Closed Sunday
Call for Holiday Availability

http://www.medlockgunrange.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=37

Just FYI, the hours posted on their website are wrong. I'm not sure what they all are, but I know close at 3 on Saturday, not 5. Found that out the hard way when I drove up there at 3:30 one day. :grumble:

Otherwise, nice range and great people, good for those bad weather days.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just a lil cold? My wife didn't even complain. Turn in your man card....LOL

Just kidding. Well not really.

ai743.photobucket.com_albums_xx80_SMS1973_nitaar.jpg

thecoffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a lil cold? My wife didn't even complain. Turn in your man card....LOL

Just kidding. Well not really.

ai743.photobucket.com_albums_xx80_SMS1973_nitaar.jpg

lol i did go shooting in the snow the other day at ussa, but it also gets dark early so its nice to have lights to. Its more the wet then the cold. I think I will have to check out medlocks soon. I will turn in the man card there haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom