College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
O... OU a stepping stone also don't fool yourself!

Man you boys say some retarded chit lol.....

1671799114462.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being the highest ranked douche bag signee in school history is nothing to brag about imo.........:D

So Mom wanted ND, Dad wanted Oregon and HE wanted OU because his G/F is playing soccer there. I'd imagine that was a tough decision, in the end panocha wins. *********? Bit strong for a HS kid with Nike throwing money at you and a hot G/F on the other. Granted it seems he didn't have an offer from the Pokes as that obviously would've made it easier on him.

Either way, Peyton aside, OU had a top 10 class going anyways. After going 6-6......

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So Mom wanted ND, Dad wanted Oregon and HE wanted OU because his G/F is playing soccer there. I'd imagine that was a tough decision, in the end panocha wins. *********? Bit strong for a HS kid with Nike throwing money at you and a hot G/F on the other. Granted it seems he didn't have an offer from the Pokes as that obviously would've made it easier on him.

Either way, Peyton aside, OU had a top 10 class going anyways. After going 6-6......
DB.......defensive back/douche bag, smiley face, it was a joke. Wasn't a dig at OU.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DB.......defensive back/douche bag, smiley face, it was a joke. Wasn't a dig at OU.

I think you're missing the backstory. Lots of people were poopoo'ing the kid because he flipped last minute. That's what I thought you were talking about, not OU specifically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom