College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@pstmstr
billy-crystal-tissue-1_2722179255190950.gif

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Razorback fan. I've enjoyed the OU/OSU games but its not a heart thing for me. I pull for OSU, being a hog fan I'm used to the underdog situation. I think the OU/Texas rivalry will be better year in year out games, from what I've read they will be scheduled to play every year. OU is going to have to play a lot tougher teams week in and week out in the SEC. Better teams with bigger, stronger, faster players than Big 12. Big 12 has good teams but a lower percentage of them. OU is going to be a lot more beat up towards the end of the season than they are used to.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found a new coinshop in MWC that has some collectable sports memorabilia if anyone is interested, sports cards and bobble heads and stuff. They mostly have silver and gold bullion but they have sports stuff and other collectibles. It's called Precious Coins and Metals at 1401 S. Douglas in Suite P. Check them out, they are making deals to get customers.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep that's where they rank 129th.
LOL!! Let the smack talking begin.

They are actually ranked number 20 in the AP poll. I don’t see those cowgirls anywhere up there.

I am ready for college football. I love this time of year and I love this thread. Looks like another interesting season for both teams. Can’t wait to see how the season plays out.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Any of them got arrested yet this year? Just kidding, gotta make the most of our last year together.
Ten years down the road, if OU were ranked 220th, and OSU won a naty, OU fans will still be talking crap about OSU........it's genetic, irreversible, can't be bred out of them lmao :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom