College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, you truly believe he would have a team meeting the night before the biggest game of the season and say or do anything that would cause doubt in his player’s eyes. I say no.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
21433269_1648562938510660_917923475257362841_n.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, you truly believe he would have a team meeting the night before the biggest game of the season and say or do anything that would cause doubt in his player’s eyes. I say no.
I think that's part of the issue with OU and some of their fan's expectations, every game is the biggest game of the season in this "one loss and done" scenario that is the four team CFP as we know it. When we were at the Iowa St game, we sit 9 rows behind the OU bench on the 45y line and the comments from the OU fans around us were a little surprising. Anytime Iowa St would have a big offensive play, or OU had a missed tackle or poor play call, they were pretty ruthless. "Lincoln you dumb MFer, who calls that play seriously", "Riley you suck, and so do the coaches around you", "Riley I hope you pull your effing head out before next Saturday or you'll look like a bigger a$$ than you are today". That went on and on and it was like that the entire game from about 7 or 8 men and women scattered out around us. First time I've experienced that at any football game, jr high, HS, College or NFL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's part of the issue with OU and some of their fan's expectations, every game is the biggest game of the season in this "one loss and done" scenario that is the four team CFP as we know it. When we were at the Iowa St game, we sit 9 rows behind the OU bench on the 45y line and the comments from the OU fans around us were a little surprising. Anytime Iowa St would have a big offensive play, or OU had a missed tackle or poor play call, they were pretty ruthless. "Lincoln you dumb MFer, who calls that play seriously", "Riley you suck, and so do the coaches around you", "Riley I hope you pull your effing head out before next Saturday or you'll look like a bigger a$$ than you are today". That went on and on and it was like that the entire game from about 7 or 8 men and women scattered out around us. First time I've experienced that at any football game, jr high, HS, College or NFL.

If you get a chance, go to an LSU game game and get back to us lol....

Latest posts

Top Bottom