College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No need to travel 700 miles one way to hear what I heard last Saturday by folks wearing Purple and Yellow rather than Crimson and Cream lol.

You're not getting it, those comments were about Lincoln going to LSU...... well.... it's MUCH worse. The difference there is that the fan base have influenced the donor base. They are only two years removed from putting one of the most dominant teams on the field I've ever seen. Everyone wants the next Saban.

Funny thing is, OSU fans and some high ranking donors I know, have been quite vocal about Gundy for I dunno how many years.

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know just stumping for OSU don't care about OU much. to arrogant . don't think dominant is the word they always come up short when it counts most. anyway no hard feelings just a OSU -OU thing (notice how i put OSU first)

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
gundy.jpg

Isn't Gundy at 2-14 now vs OU? I gave up on OK State after he was 1-8 as I recall. Isn't he the same guy that got a 1 million pay cut after letting his running back run riot on him and his coaching staff last year on Twitter?

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tech missed a last minute field goal to send the game to OT so Baylor wins and if OU losses then Baylor will be in the Big 12 title game. Ohio St also got demolished by Michigan so their title hopes are done.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU is in a great position here, OU has shown it cannot put a whole game together from a complete team perspective, much less two games in a row lol. Thus OU would have to have a LOT of "Sooner Magic" to win against OSU twice. OSU has been by far more consistent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom