Colt and Remington may be moving.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just in...Colt and Remington decide to move their businesses to my house where I will take over the position of head firearms shooter and ammo blaster. Company officials agree that Brandi is awesome and will have access to all things fun.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The majority of firearms in the USA (perhaps >90%) are unregistered. Few places in the US require firearm registration at citizen level. The trace is lost at the 1st buyer and that trace isn't even a direct trace. It must go thru the FFL that sold the weapon. One might call that registration but then one would be wrong.

Besides - as you say registration doesn't work to solve crimes no matter what form it takes.

It never ceases to amaze me that even on gun boards how many people believe in the myth of gun registration in the US.
Look at canada, they spent like some 1 billion dollars on trying to register guns and less than 1% of the crimes were actually committed by the people who registered them. GUN REGISTRATION doesnt work

Latest posts

Top Bottom