Colt and Remington may be moving.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they should engrave it in the last inch of the rifling. That way they could have it printed on the side of he bullet. Or better yet, make it a law that when you shoot somebody, you have to go leave your information on the victim. That would work too.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS! :smack:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"REVOLVER" Am I a freakin genius or what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius
A genius is someone embodying exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight.

I thought maroon was bugs bunny's way of saying moron without saying it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo
Somebody smarter than me will have to embed the video.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. And Colt and Remington don't care about those issues or our rights. They would simply be dodging that cost of doing business in those states.

U sure? Cause if the government makes it harder for us to buy guns their market goes out the window. The move might be for cost saving measures. It also might be to give a **** you to New York and Conn for imposing such laws.

Also I could see how easy it'd be to implant say an officers bullet casing on a crime scene... Bet that'd go over well.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
U sure? Cause if the government makes it harder for us to buy guns their market goes out the window. The move might be for cost saving measures. It also might be to give a **** you to New York and Conn for imposing such laws.

Also I could see how easy it'd be to implant say an officers bullet casing on a crime scene... Bet that'd go over well.

Actually yeah, I'm pretty convinced.

How much did Colt care about the civi market when they made their millions selling AR rifles to the government? Doesn't Remington have that contract now?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nah its from the old days when cartoons could be racist. Remember the "Jim crows" from Disney's dumbo? I seen a horse fly, I even seen a housefly but I ain't never seen no elephant fly. But it doesn't really matter.

I guess I'll plan on ordering a couple extra firing pins and brass catchers next time I do a midwayusa order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom