Concealed Carry: Best Tulsa Class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt281stang

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also took mine from Paul at Carry Legal. Not only was the class professional, but I learned more about accurate shooting technique than I ever thought I knew! I really would like to take more classes from them.

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA has great instructors AND you get a 30 day membership to the range. Their facility is amazing. Most important thing for any gun owner is practice. USSA is one of the few ranges with space, equipment and rules that allow you to shoot in a manner similar to how you might need to react in the real world. Can't move & shoot, swing between multiple targets, ect at the indoor ranges.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote - Carry Legal

great group of guys. they go the extra mile out on the range and try to give everyone out there tips on how to shoot better. The class time was actually kind of fun. They really go the extra mile.

ShooterMcGee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

dukhunter20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CarryLegal.com FTW. Great group of guys. My pops took it somewhere else (can't recall where) and said he thought it seemed rushed and un-informative. My wife and I learned a lot, and really enjoyed the class. I would suggest it to anyone interested in firearms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom