Concealed Carry Bumper Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No political, NRA, Glock, range, or cute sayings stickers on my vehicles. My OSU POSSE membership stickers are the only thing that allow you to discern my point of view on anything without directly asking.

Ropinghorns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the story we heard about the guy that did not have a gun on him. As he was driving home on the interstate a car load of boys called the HP and one stopped him. The HP said they were accusing him of waving a gun out the window. Would this sticker invite that accusation?

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No political, NRA, Glock, range, or cute sayings stickers on my vehicles. My OSU POSSE membership stickers are the only thing that allow you to discern my point of view on anything without directly asking.

The only thing on my car is an OSU alumni front license plate. My wife has the van stickered up with various things - kids' activities mostly.

I also don't put up signs like "Protected by Smith & Wesson" or whatever around my house. This just tells any thief that there are guns to be stolen when I'm gone.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im going to start making bumper stickers that say....

" I have value dense small articles in my house to steal. Please break in when I am at work."

Maybe some pics of flat screen tvs, computers and guns as a background?

oh, and where can I get one of those "Brogdon for Governor" campaign stickers anyway?

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arkansas Concealed Carry Association being the key words here. It would be like having an OSA sticker. It's to advertise for an association, not necessarily saying "I conceal carry." although they probably do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom