Conflicted.... Card #16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I agree. Disarm the vehicle, take the shot. I have to agree with Turkeyrun, it is unlikely that I'd still be alive if they are dragging away my loved ones.

markuspipus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would assume my loved one would be struggling to get away, screaming, fighting back, etc. This should leave the perps in a disorganized state. But this would also make the shot a little tougher to time so as not to hit my loved one. But I would still take the shot. I am sure what would be in store for them is almost like death so might as well do what I can.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what I can do with my rifles and my handguns.

At this range, if they are in my sight picture, I have way more than a 50% chance of hitting the perp.

I take the shot.

If, somehow, I hit my loved one, I'd be shooting for a "non center of mass".
If I disable the loved one, the guys carrying them off are going to be disabled to a point.

Now, if that "loved one" happens to be my one daughter's husband?
well, oopps
Damn.
Sorry about that. At least I tried.

Dave

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A family needs a code word like "Pollywog!" That's the signal for a family member (or members) to immediately drop to the ground and wait for a gunshot.

Then, put the crosshairs on the baddie's chest, take up some trigger, shout "Pollywog", deliver the pill.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know what I can do with my rifles and my handguns.

At this range, if they are in my sight picture, I have way more than a 50% chance of hitting the perp.

I take the shot.

If, somehow, I hit my loved one, I'd be shooting for a "non center of mass".
If I disable the loved one, the guys carrying them off are going to be disabled to a point.

Now, if that "loved one" happens to be my one daughter's husband?
well, oopps
Damn.
Sorry about that. At least I tried.

Dave

It said both as in two maradures...aim small, miss small, take both out , steal the car, run over their co-horts....then...aquire all theyre(my) stuff... ;)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A family needs a code word like "Pollywog!" That's the signal for a family member (or members) to immediately drop to the ground and wait for a gunshot.

Then, put the crosshairs on the baddie's chest, take up some trigger, shout "Pollywog", deliver the pill.

"Please don't hurt my family." Frank Reagan

Latest posts

Top Bottom