Conflicted... New Deck Card #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I ran off and left the deck at work and didn't have time to post one today so I am makin this one up.

The SHTF has truly happened! it's about a month into it and you and your family are hunkered down with your preps. Your ex-brother-in-law shows up at your house with nothing but his new wife in tow. he is a skilled carpenter/handy man. but you know he is a real asshat most of the time. You have the resources to handle bringing him and his wife into the household but your not sure if the stress is worth it. Do you let him in or do you kick him in nards and make him hit the road? you also know he has a big mouth and might betray you.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends.
Am I married? How hot is his new wife?

He can do woodwork. Have him prove it by making a coffin, then put him in it.

Dave

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said he had no preps with him. Would gain large points with Sister by using him for fertilizer... Would leave the problem of his new wife, would hate to have to plant her too, but remember, survival of the group comes first...

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ex-Brother In Law = Complete stranger. They choose to walk or they choose the other option. The situation is already going to be stressing the group to its breaking point so there is no need to add another stressor. I don't care what skills could be brought to the table! CHEERS!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Describes my x-b-i-l now. Snake in the grass. Shot on sight. The new wife would depend on her reaction to his demise. May sell her barter town,keep her around, or plant her with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom