Conflicted... New Deck Card #17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of all the "conspiracies" in the world today, name 2 conspiracy theories that you belive in, that other people may think are crazy. Briefly explain why you believe them to be true.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) UFO's are real and from another planet....2 major reasons I believe this to be the case - 10's of thousands of eye witness reports....data that cannot be explained - our planet is relatively new with respect to the universe so its likely that many other planets developed life millions of years before we did. --- the govt conspires to keep this "unbelievable" because they wish to be the ultimate and controlling power on the planet

2) I believe the federal govt is positioning its self to take over the nation by force of arms.....I cite the burgeoning number of FEMA camps - the stock piling of ammunition beyond all understanding - the militarization of state and local law enforcement - one only needs to review the aftermath of hurricane Katrina to see what local officials did - then look at what the federal govt could do...

these are the most noticeable reasons....if you choose to follow the thought process the actual facts are far too many to include in a simple post like this

Latest posts

Top Bottom