Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180503-174733.png

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the governor being term limited, I wouldn't be surprised if she already has her next political move planned. That may have as much influence on the decision as anything else.

I believe that the current legislative session runs through May 25th. This should rule out the possibility of a pocket veto.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the governor being term limited, I wouldn't be surprised if she already has her next political move planned. That may have as much influence on the decision as anything else.

I believe that the current legislative session runs through May 25th. This should rule out the possibility of a pocket veto.
The current season will be done tomorrow. They are trying to finish early.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may be because your not busting your back working concrete with two kids in school. Some people have to choose and paying for a constitutional right seems less than important.
Since you brought it up, why question this and not question the Senator that argued to defeat the bill because it would be an economic loss to the OSBI? Why would the OSBI be so dependant on CCW license fees? I don't get it.

I simply asked a question, did not say it had any bearing on the law or not. If you'd like my reason for asking, you'll see I have already posted my reply that you chose to gloss over.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG...!!!! A CCW is $20 a year to maintain. I would have sold plasma had I not been able to afford it. Hopefully it'll be zero soon.

Some folks totally sound like a Sally Struthers commercial...

And for the record... Even though it isn't the case today I do know what it's like to live poor. I've walked "IN" not "ON" every concrete foot of Airport Road in Stillwater. I know exactly what those Charley horses feel like every night at 0200. Sorry to sound like a Kevin Hern add on AM 1170..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom