Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn... this discussion is losing steam. I hope that’s not a sign of things to come.

I still think she will sign it before it times out, but like the above comment, I think she is waiting for this "loosing steam" to happen on both sides to reduce the immediate knee jerk reactions.

Originally it was fresh on some peoples minds that "We have to stop this now." In holding off, many of those immediately rabid people are getting busy with their minds elsewhere and more concerned about the Saturday soccer game little Johnny is playing in.

For some of these early outspoken people it will be like the original CC and OC were a few years ago, they only comment in the heat of the issue and let it go later. At least this is what I hope. JMO

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still think she will sign it before it times out, but like the above comment, I think she is waiting for this "loosing steam" to happen on both sides to reduce the immediate knee jerk reactions.

Originally it was fresh on some peoples minds that "We have to stop this now." In holding off, many of those immediately rabid people are getting busy with their minds elsewhere and more concerned about the Saturday soccer game little Johnny is playing in.

For some of these early outspoken people it will be like the original CC and OC were a few years ago, they only comment in the heat of the issue and let it go later. At least this is what I hope. JMO
I concur

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the political gurus I just talked to also think this will be a friday evening "news dump" to avoid so much backlash in the news. They think it;s gonna be a veto by 5:00 tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom