Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
She could still run for congress or the senate though (state or US).

No way she'll degrade herself to become a state legislator. She's looking for the national scene, and with our current administration, she might just be wrangling to get herself a spot in there. Surely she can't generate any more bad press than Pruitt, can she? (lol, j/k)

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way she'll degrade herself to become a state legislator. She's looking for the national scene, and with our current administration, she might just be wrangling to get herself a spot in there. Surely she can't generate any more bad press than Pruitt, can she? (lol, j/k)
"Hold my beer!"
--The Governess

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She gave up on D.C. already and hauled ass back home. Said she didn't like the D.C. scene at all IIRC. I really can't blame her on that one. I think she'll get a couple or six cushy board appointments and call it a day. As to the CC bill, she's taking that one home in her pocket.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the full court press is on her by the anti 2a's. i can see her waiting till the last moment or folding like an old suit with a pocket veto
My email to her today included a request not to be influenced by special interest groups that do not align with the values, culture, and traditions of Oklahomans.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This situation is starting to stink:
"Everytown for Gun Safety" prominent paid ads urging a veto
Duplicitous legislators voting their districts... perhaps knowing all the while that the fix was in at the governor's level
Cushy well-paid positions on the horizon for Queen Mary

I hope I am wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom