Constitutional Carry send your support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, we do have one slight hope. The leftists STILL support abortion, and since leftists are probably the MOST LIKELY to avail themselves of that option, they may very well be "killing off" the offspring that they would be "training" to be leftists for the future.

While I despise abortion, maybe this gives us "some" hope?
that’s true but this leftis agenda has worked its way into your local public high school, I’ve experienced it first hand here in Broken Arrow .....the vast majority of kids leave highschool with a liberal slant these days.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, more good guys carrying guns is good in case some muslim patrols show up trying to "patrol". If constitutional carry causes more folks to carry guns and if Muslim patrols expand and if muslim patrols do things I think they may do. Pretty much none of this is fact based. Just a hypothetical from a guy who thinks things he can't communicate well. To post reply or not to post reply....that is the question. Yeah let's do it.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree cowcatcher like I said I have been on the fence but I also seen the Muslim patrol video and was thinking if those folks were only armed I say lower the age to 18 if you can go fight a war you can carry at home!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell me how that would play out Dennis, if CA started arresting people for carrying in that state, from other states.
And how that scene would even remotely be the same as letting illegals in. Your comparing apples to dragon fruit.
You don't get it. You said national reciprocity was coming and it was going to solve all the OC issues.. It won't because some states won't recognize it no matter what the feds say.
Do you really think that the feds would step in with federal marshals to defend you if you walked down the street in LA with a hog leg strapped on your hip and got arrested after National Reciprocity was passed? You'd spend a long time in jail waiting on that to happen.
How many people have been arrested that are in political power within those states for allowing federal immigration and drug laws in those states to be violated? Let me help you out with that one.....zero.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't get it. You said national reciprocity was coming and it was going to solve all the OC issues.. It won't because some states won't recognize it no matter what the feds say.
Do you really think that the feds would step in with federal marshals to defend you if you walked down the street in LA with a hog leg strapped on your hip and got arrested after National Reciprocity was passed? You'd spend a long time in jail waiting on that to happen.
How many people have been arrested that are in political power within those states for allowing federal immigration and drug laws in those states to be violated? Let me help you out with that one.....zero.
No you dont get what I'm saying, and you wont. I'm okay with that. I'm not saying I'm right or your wrong.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Actually, there is a big difference between those two items. NR deals with the citizen vs local and state government, the other deals with Federal agencies vs local and state government. In the first, if the local and state violate laws concerning a citizen, the citizen will sue the ever living crap out of both. In the 2nd, the federal government just throws up its hands and is like "WTF guys, you need to cooperate!".

The only thing I see local and state governments doing is challenging the law in court. If a judge puts a stay on the law, well then its business as usual. If no stay is presented, then the local and state governments will have no choice to but to allow it unless they win in court.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, there is a big difference between those two items. NR deals with the citizen vs local and state government, the other deals with Federal agencies vs local and state government. In the first, if the local and state violate laws concerning a citizen, the citizen will sue the ever living crap out of both. In the 2nd, the federal government just throws up its hands and is like "WTF guys, you need to cooperate!".

The only thing I see local and state governments doing is challenging the law in court. If a judge puts a stay on the law, well then its business as usual. If no stay is presented, then the local and state governments will have no choice to but to allow it unless they win in court.
Wow, someone gets it! Lol

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

According to that article:

There are actually two versions of a similar bill. The one that passed in the House Wednesday is considered to be permitless carry and has some restrictions. The one that is proposed in the Senate is called constitutional carry and has fewer limits.

Senate leadership actually prefers the House version.

Uhhh, so they want to pass the restricted carry bill and not an actual Constitutional Carry bill?

Latest posts

Top Bottom