Constitutional Carry Signed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunmommaok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, it's $69.95 for the course, $20 to take the range portion, and since I live in Tulsa, the cost in time, gas, tolls and meals to drive to Enid to shoot 50 rounds at a target. Um, no thanks. I'd rather take a day off from work and attend a local SDA class. Also, that link doesn't work, even when I went to the Red Rock Firearms website and copied the link directly.

This does make me wonder if there would be a market for an unofficial Oklahoma Constitutional Carry handbook...

I am the owner of Red Rock Firearms and for some reason it that link isn't working and we are checking into it. The online course is for getting your license. You can can the online class and pick other instructors in your area to take the shooting portion. It is up to those instructors what they choose to charge you for the shooting portion. Or you don't have to take the shooting portion if you don't want to get the license. You will get a certificate from the online course but it is only good for 3 years. As for a Oklahoma Constitutional Carry handbook that would just be the new SDA law book they come out with every year. That is free on the OSBI website. You can download it to your computer or your phone. I always keep a copy on my phone for when people have questions I can show them the exact law. Lots of instructors are going to be offering shorter classes that will just be teaching the law portion and not the safety portion once Nov 1 hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom