Contrails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
State Scientist. Never heard anyone...except here...talk of "chemical contrail conspiracy".

Citizens need to be MORE worried about voc-volatile organic compounds, sulfur dioxides, formaldehyde NORM-naturally occuring radioactive material and other chemicals from companies on the ground...than what "might" be sprayed in contrails.....trust me.

Cohiba

State Scientist? That sounds onomous (sp purposely). I bet yer in on this.....

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an airline pilot and we make sharp turns all of the time. Sometimes it a filed route other times ATC gives us a shortcut
Yup, air traffic doesn't just leave Airport A and head direct to Airport B. There are highways in the sky with intersections and turns that we use to get around. There are waypoints that we use to enter and exit those air highways and they're common crossing points. Ever wonder why the contrails all seem to turn and cross in a similar location, like over Will Rogers, Amarillo, or other airports? It's because they have radio navaids that crank out a signal for airplanes to use. Google VOR, VORTAC and TACAN for more info on them. When driving down I40, across from Tinker, look north when you're right across from the runway. You'll see a goofy white topped building in a clear area. That's Tinker's TACAN.

This is a 'roadmap' for the sky.
files.abovetopsecret.com_files_img_pz50bc32bb.jpg

The black lines are the 'roads,' the triangles are waypoints used to enter/exit routes or just fly to as 'checkpoints' along they way. The goofy symbol with the black lines coming out is a navaid. The numbers on the black lines are magnetic course lines telling you specifically which heading to fly.

An example on that pic would be an airplane heading north to the waypoint TRAKE... a section of his flight plan, filed with ATC, would tell them he was going to fly to TRAKE, then WELTS to intercept the J24 jetroute east bound. Along the J24 he would fly that black line to DRIVL and then continue to the next waypoint or navaid along that route. That flight plan would give a guy on the ground the impression of a sharp tun. Pilots fly to these specific waypoints and along jet routes to keep the airtraffic organized. It sacrifices a little efficiency (i.e. not a straight line) for safety and organization.

My explanation was very simplistic, but hopefully it'll give you guys an idea of how we get around up there. P.S. I'm not a pilot, I just make sure they're taking me to the right place.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Dad laid out chemtrails for years. He actually had 25 airplanes that went to places like Central America, Canada, as far west as Arizona and as far east as Mississippi.

Some of the chemtrails were actual nerve agents, with atropine as the antidote. Some of the chemtrails killed trees and plants of all sorts, kinda like agent orange. Mostly they killed bugs and the chemtrails were usually laid down five feet above the ground, since he was in the crop dusting and spraying business, beginning just after WWII and ending in the mid 1970's.

I have flown a lot, but never did the chemtrail thing.

By the way, I am a pilot.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know they have to turn somewhere, I've just never seen them do a "sharp" turn like that.

You should have been on our chartered flight from Mexico back in 2000. A bunch of rowdy teenagers pretty much pissing off the entire flight crew (mainly from constant dinging of their flight attendant buttons (so much so that the pilot had to remind everyone that they're not doorbells)). At one point, I'm pretty sure the pilot threw our 737 into a barrel roll. I was asleep the entire time, and honestly just as annoyed as the flight crew, but remember waking up because of a sudden jolt, looking out of my window and thinking "hmm.. I'm looking straight out of my window and staring directly at the ground".

Latest posts

Top Bottom