Controlled Hunt Selections come out in the morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got drawn for the doe antelope gun hunt in Texas County. Now I just have to find a place to use the tag....anybody have any ideas on this? Private landowner info to share? I am going to call the GW this afternoon and see what he can do for info, but maybe you guys could help too. Thanks in advance....

50caldriver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family is from Texas county. Archery hunted there the last 2 years with with great sucess. My brother n law drew a antelope tag for texas county too. Last year Father in law had his by 7:15 am.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got Salt Plains - Nov. 11-13, which was pick #2 after MCAAP. Should be a very good w/e to be out. No MCAAP this year :(

That seems odd to me that whichever MCAAP hunt you had in front of this one was full of hunters before you were drawn and then this hunt was not full.

On another note, the deer are just as big at salt plains. Unless you are a dedicated recurve/long bow hunter, this hunt should be just as good as MCAAP

Daniel Bruce

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another note, the deer are just as big at salt plains. Unless you are a dedicated recurve/long bow hunter, this hunt should be just as good as MCAAP[/QUOTE]

The deer at the Salt Plains will average about 50 pounds heavier, and much more mass on the racks, this hunt is 3 times as good as MCAPP, you will have fun

Latest posts

Top Bottom