Cool liquor store in downtown OKC!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All, last Saturday the wife and I were bored. We ventured out and made sure we would stop and shop at places we haven' t been to. Well, one of those places was in down town OKC. Broadway Wine Merchants, about 8th and Broadway......South of Byran's. They have a large wine selection and a great whiskey selection. They also have a great single malt scotch selection. David, the owner/manager was very helpful, and was willing to order my wish list for scotch. This is my new Friday-after-work stop for liquor!!! Check it out!!! Now to get my orders filled for Cuban cigars........American whisky, Single Malt Scotch, and Cuban cigars......life is good. It will be better in April........Wynn/Vegas!!! Cohiba

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you get your cigars? I just purchased my first humidor and I finished "seasoning" it this week...it's hold at 70 really well. I am looking to start stocking it.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you get your cigars? I just purchased my first humidor and I finished "seasoning" it this week...it's hold at 70 really well. I am looking to start stocking it.

Unless you can afford a pretty steep price, dont think about Cubans. For all I care, there are very few true cuban brands any more that uphold the "Cubans are the best" saying anyway. Besides, why violate the law by contributing to a communist government? ;)

If you are new to sticks,... I suggest doing samplers. Find what you like. And every now and then introduce yourself to a really nice one.

I recommend cigarsinternational for online purchases and tobacco exchange for local. YMMV

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JKClay, non-Cuban......NW 63rd and May.....tobacco exchange.....I rent one of their built in store humidors. Cuban......well that's a different story......pm me and later this evening I' ll fill you in on some reliable sources. By the way....I do follow the U.S. laws and destroy these cigars. I use my Xikar crossover lighter and burn them until they have been thoroughly been reduced to ashes!!! Cohiba

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JKClay, non-Cuban......NW 63rd and May.....tobacco exchange.....I rent one of their built in store humidors. Cuban......well that's a different story......pm me and later this evening I' ll fill you in on some reliable sources. By the way....I do follow the U.S. laws and destroy these cigars. I use my Xikar crossover lighter and burn them until they have been thoroughly been reduced to ashes!!! Cohiba

LOL. Thats the patriotic thing to do.. I applaud you! I use my Xikar cutter to start off the disposal process. ;)

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WhitehmacD........ I respectfully disagree.......Cuban cigars are still the best if not at least on of the best cigars in the world . Point in case ......Downhill and Davidoff, two of the most respected cigar makers in the world were Cuban. They left Cuba ONLY because Cuba Tobacco couldn't keep up with the quantity doemands and quality fell short. 2nd.....ALL cigars are still measured to standards set by Cuban cigars......are they as good tasting,wrapped,burn, as good as a Cuban. 3rd. Price......yes you pay for quality Cuban cigars, just like you would a Rolex timepiece. If that's the way I choose to spend my discretionary money.......so be it. I hear no-one chastise me for buying Class III guns and the cost associated with them!!!!! My only regret is buying and supporting a communist country. Hopefully, one day the barrier will fall. Its sad that illegal drugs are so easily obtainable and Cuban cigars.......well, I have my connections. Cohibaid

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the spelling errors. This D@MM 4 G phone has a mind of it's own and wants to type its own words. I need to use the voice command......that's another story. My wife just thought I needed this @#$ *&% phone.......I hate it. Cohiba. I just need a phone to make and receive calls......but oh no, I have to have a modern phone......hate it,hate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom