Cool liquor store in downtown OKC!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now that we have completely hijacked the liquor thread and turned it into a cigar thread (sorry)...

I usually smoke H. Upmann Cameroon Churchill (my favorite), Romeo and Juliet Vintage Series & Don Diego Lord Rothchilde. I really like medium to strong cigars...but honestly, I have only had 1 or 2 that I didn't like.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give me an example so I dont waste my time driving down there...

I am interested in any place that 1.) has selection 2.) has enough I dont have to wait months to get it, but I also dont like my panties pulled down on price.

When I stopped in, I browsed through to get an idea on prices. I check a few of things I buy on a regular basis.

Beers (Czechvar, Heinkien, various Shiners ) were on average 50 cents to a dollar more expensive per six-pack than Byrons

Red Truck Merlot was a dollar more expensive than Bryons

Moet Champagne was $5 more expensive than Byrons which is $5 more expensive than Beverage Depot in Dallas.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder which one of us were "snooty"? Probably those attornies,could have been the heart surgen, maybe the mortitian,maybe the investment analyst, heck.....snooty...no.....lots of politics.....yes. Women are always welcome and have been there.........snooty....maybe after a few drinks.......maybe not.......all are welcome to join the conversation. I miss the liquor stores of Houston......Saturday sells rep samples!! Cohiba

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...Romeo and Juliet Vintage Series & Don Diego Lord Rothchilde. I really like medium to strong cigars...

I don't know about singles, but I and a couple of friends have purchased 50 count cabinets from JR Cigars at very good prices. R&J Habana Reserve, 7x48, in the 50 count cabinet for less than $3 a stick, delivered.

They have the Vintage 7x48, 50 count for $199.

Would fill up your humidor quickly.

I have also made a few purchases from cigarbid as well.

Hope this helps.

Allen

Latest posts

Top Bottom