Coolest targets ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be interested but would prefer them adapted to a swinging style

Ten minutes with a welder and some bar stock would make that happen. I have some swinging targets and some knock-over targets. To me it's just more fun to knock something over. Personal preference thing.

-S

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ten minutes with a welder and some bar stock would make that happen. I have some swinging targets and some knock-over targets. To me it's just more fun to knock something over. Personal preference thing.

-S

yes it would be easy to do, if I had a welder and the stuff to make em spin or at least knock back...hell even if there was an auto reset target after knocking em down would work

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure they were made with a CNC cutter of some kind. You should knock a few out and see how they sell.

-S

Been talking with the design engineer and we may be partnering up to make some steel zombie targets. Slightly thicker I believe. If we make them they'd be made from 7 gauge. I believe these were made from 8 gauge if memory serves me right. At this point its still in the discussion stage but have gotten some prices and putting some figures together. I may be starting a thread to gauge interest in them soon.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posted a new thread in the gear section with a poll to judge the interest in these targets. A couple of differences with what we'd make. Ours would be slightly thicker and 2 inches taller. If you're interested please vote in the poll. Its strictly to judge the interest in these for us to make our final decision. Here's the link.....

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?118014-Steel-Zombie-Targets

Latest posts

Top Bottom