Could use a little help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone here has a pickup and trailer that could help me in the next week or so move a refrigerator and gun safe from my SIL’s shop at 169 and pine and deliver it to 101st and Aspen, there’s no steps or obstacles and wide door at shop to get close and should be an easy move, I don’t expect it for free either, I’ll be more than happy to pay. If anyone could help please text/call me at 918-695-3808, Thanks gentlemen !

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This probably going to sound stupid, but I’m actually envious of people that can ask for help.
I don’t like asking but kinda got put behind the 8 ball on this one and didn’t want to wait until the very last minute, Cowcatcher called me about 15 minutes after I posted and offered his help, He said he wouldn’t do it for money just asked that I pay it forward ! He is a ROCK SOLID guy!! I always try to help anyone in need and will continue to do so!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t like asking but kinda got put behind the 8 ball on this one and didn’t want to wait until the very last minute, Cowcatcher called me about 15 minutes after I posted and offered his help, He said he wouldn’t do it for money just asked that I pay it forward ! He is a ROCK SOLID guy!! I always try to help anyone in need and will continue to do so!

Ask him to bring his "girls" along if you want another treat. I don't think I met his wife, but I remember a couple of his girls being very well mannered and polite at an "eat and view" in Claremore for the J.M. Davis museum.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Ask him to bring his "girls" along if you want another treat. I don't think I met his wife, but I remember a couple of his girls being very well mannered and polite at an "eat and view" in Claremore for the J.M. Davis museum.
Terry your post sounds kinda creepy, kinda like a voyeur would do...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom