Could use a little help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry your post sounds kinda creepy, kinda like a voyeur would do...lol

Didn't mean it that way, but I was REALLY impressed with those young ladies and their demeanors. I can't remember all of the folks that were there, but I think @dennishoddy and about 7 or 8 others were there as well. I imagine you could ask around and get the same reaction from them as well.

(Oh, and in all honesty, I do kind of like looking at lovely ladies.)

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Didn't mean it that way, but I was REALLY impressed with those young ladies and their demeanors. I can't remember all of the folks that were there, but I think @dennishoddy and about 7 or 8 others were there as well. I imagine you could ask around and get the same reaction from them as well.

(Oh, and in all honesty, I do kind of like looking at lovely ladies.)
I kinda-sorta knew what you meant but you set yourself up for my response. I had a college professor who on many occasions said "do you feel I'm setting you up?" That's certainly the case here by your own admission...lol

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This probably going to sound stupid, but I’m actually envious of people that can ask for help.
I've found over time that a lot of people love to help others. Not all, but a lot. For me, it's a blessing to help someone in whatever way that I can. Sometimes I can't and that's ok too because there seems to always be someone who can.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t like asking but kinda got put behind the 8 ball on this one and didn’t want to wait until the very last minute, Cowcatcher called me about 15 minutes after I posted and offered his help, He said he wouldn’t do it for money just asked that I pay it forward ! He is a ROCK SOLID guy!! I always try to help anyone in need and will continue to do so!
What town? I’m west of Okc, but could roll and help.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've found over time that a lot of people love to help others. Not all, but a lot. For me, it's a blessing to help someone in whatever way that I can. Sometimes I can't and that's ok too because there seems to always be someone who can.
I help folks all the time and don’t mind doing it, but I just never want to impose on someone else.
I got my tractor stuck on Saturday and could hear my neighbor on his tractor somewhere across the fence on his place, but instead of calling him, I walked the quarter mile back to the house, unloaded my skid steer off the trailer, drove it to the tractor and pulled it out, drove the skid steer back to the house, and walked back to my tractor.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks but Cowcatcher and I have it covered !
If there becomes some difficulties I'd be happy to help. Have a truck, 24 enclosed cargo trailer, heavy dutied dollies for large safes and appliances, furnature/piano dollies and the ability to move big heavy stuff. Let me know if another had is needed or something falls through. I used my gear to move all my junk and safes from CA to OK.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there becomes some difficulties I'd be happy to help. Have a truck, 24 enclosed cargo trailer, heavy dutied dollies for large safes and appliances, furnature/piano dollies and the ability to move big heavy stuff. Let me know if another had is needed or something falls through. I used my gear to move all my junk and safes from CA to OK.
Man, I do appreciate it, I think I’ve got it covered but if something happens I’ll give you a shout!

Latest posts

Top Bottom