Country living.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And my two wells are approx 191'. Well, now what?
IIRC, your new on the place. You will need to check your static water level. You'll need string, a sinker and a bobber. ( small on both )You'll have to drop it until it hits water and then determine where your actual water level is. Its quite possible that it's far less than the stated well depth. The pump I linked is designed to go along side of what's in place. I have it just as security blanket in case there is more then a temporary outage.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, your new on the place. You will need to check your static water level. You'll need string, a sinker and a bobber. ( small on both )You'll have to drop it until it hits water and then determine where your actual water level is. Its quite possible that it's far less than the stated well depth. The pump I linked is designed to go along side of what's in place. I have it just as security blanket in case there is more then a temporary outage.
Thanks Timmy. I will have to try this in the near future. Does it go Sinker at bottom of line then couple feet up a bobber?

Latest posts

Top Bottom