Cowcatcher is forced to buy a rebar cutter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. That's definitely a must-buy situation. I've used the manuals before...probably faster, but that electric deal will save some energy lol.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. That's definitely a must-buy situation. I've used the manuals before...probably faster, but that electric deal will save some energy lol.
The cycle time is advertised as 5 seconds but it seems faster. I videod cutting bolts with it yesterday but I don't know how to post em here. The biggest was a 1" bolt and it must've been a good hard one cuz it sounded like a gunshot when it popped in two.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, methinks that Cowcatcher should assuage his guilt by "donating" said rebar cutter to a needy forum member....

....and no, it isn't me. I don't have room in my RV or my F450 to store it.

However, I do still know where a rebar bender is that could be had for nothing, just in case some worker with metal would need one.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck of a deal. We have a Harbor Freight coming to Ponca City in the near future. A lot of their stuff is junk, but some is really good if one knows how to take care of it.

I've got a $9 angle grinder that works just fine for how infrequently I need it. Same with their impact sockets, pry bars, jack stands (though they're decent stands!).

Stuff I use a lot, like screwdrivers and wrenches and ratchets, I invested in. The occasional tool that I can get buy if it doesn't work I've gotten there and have no complaints.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I built a Antenna tower from rebar it looked like the Eiffel Tower.
4 sides 20 feet tall and then you stick a pole into the middle of it and make it taller.

There you go.
And made a trellis for ivy to grow over it made a shade for the bench that was under it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom