Coyote Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crag83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All,

My name is Craig and I am looking to do some coyote hunting. If anyone has somewhere that a person could possibly go then I would be interested in coming out to rid them off of your property. I am located in Choctaw; however I am willing to travel up to Tulsa, Muskogee, etc. Also, I have another gentlemen that would be tagging along. We are both veterans and are just looking for some target practice and to help you as well. Please let me know. Thanks-Craig

crag83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know of anywhere around the Muskogee and Tulsa area? Also, in McAllester once you kill the coyotes, what is do you do with them? I know you wouldn't eat it, but do you just kill them due to the threat and overpopulation.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never shot a coyote. Anybody got any good recipes, i heard some while i was deer hunting the other day.

I cooked one once on the charcoal grill. Closest thing to beef I have ever had in a wild animal. Tough though. Lewis and Clark's men learned to love eating dog while they were on their expedition across America. Try it and let us know what you think. I am not joking about eating it either. I always get accused of that.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be in Eufaula this weeked don't know if I'll make it over that way or not but we have shot a mess of yotes on public land! used to make a trip once a month out to Woodward and stay the weekend and hunt we would normally start in January, it's a little harder on public land but it can be done. Just got my new Foxpro today and I'm itching to try it out for sure! this will be the first time my little brother has ever gone yote hunting I think I might take the vid camera hehe Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom