Cross country moving fairly large gun collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
several years ago I moved from Houston to Oklahoma. The moving company would not take fuel, ammo, gunpowder, primers, firearms fertilizer, or house plants. I had a pickup loaded with 10’s of thousands of rounds of ammo, at least 50 lbs of gunpowder, the entire contents of a guns safe, a ridiculous amount of fuel and fertilizer covered with a tarp, and the back seat full to the roof with house plants.
I drove the speed limit, came to a complete stop at every stop sign, and used the signal lights at every turn all the way.

Well that's all fine and dandy... What we wanna know is how many times did the cops illegally stop you and steal your stuff? And I might just drop a dime and tell the ATF to put you "on their radar".

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look into ”Asset Forfeiture”.

I don't need to "look into" asset forfeiture. I've been familiar with how that works since the 80s. I was last involved with a case where that was used (after the guy plead guilty) in 2003. Believe it or not there are legitimate uses of the asset forfeiture laws. There are also lots of inexcusable wrongs committed using those laws, too.

You don't need to assume that I will defend LE at all cost. I don't. There are bad apples. There are those who take advantage of their authority. I know that. If you pay attention to what I post here regularly I'm no fan of any federal LE agency.

I'm also not a fan off bulls**t. And the OP has flung plenty of that around in this thread, even after he was provided legitimate answers to his main question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom