Cross-winds Fishing guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

je4bowhuntin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I hope it is ok to post this here. I have a friend who has followed his life dream and started a guide service for striper at texhoma and has been doing some guiding at konowa. He does not know I put this on here, I am just trying to help him spread th word. His name is shawn and he is a top notch guy and a joy to fish with!! this is hi number for anyone interested. P.m. me if needed. Thanks and good hunting/fishing

Shawn 405-481-6209

je4bowhuntin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called and left him a message to get some prices for yall. he has a cross-winds guide service face book and a website that is up or will be up soon. i will let you know on the price but calling him will get you way more info. I just thought i would give him a hand on here because he has helped me out before.

je4bowhuntin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update...they have been doing pretty well on the trips at konowa, they got into some pretty good sized hybrids last week. I believe the prices are 100 per person on 2 people and a discount when more than 2 book.

smoutside

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the support Je4. The fishing has been great all winter long with honestly only one bad trip. Wish it was zero bad ones but thats fishing. Weve pulled limits (20 each sandies/hybrids combined) about 90% a lot of times having limits of largemouths as well. Cant wait to take you and your children!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom