Crossbreed Holsters WOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 and even broke one of the clips due to me breing in a hurry to get it off my belt.I called to order a set of clips and they sent them no charge.BTW, 1 of mine is kydex clip and the other is metal.I have tried making it come off the belt to no avail, although i did get a half snuggie before giving up.

those metal clips grab very well....they seem to hook under my belt and don't let go unless I physically pull them away from the belt and from under it where it grabs

rcall99

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got me one of these and so far so good. Went to OPS this morning and the lady was so helpful. Let me try it on with my weapon let me sit and try it out. I think this MIGHT be my last holster well until I have to replace it or get ANOTHER new gun. Gotta say this thing is comfortable wore it all day went to the range to shoot drove awhile and still feels good.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys were right, this holster is amazing. At first I didn't like it at all but once I got it adjusted and wore it around for awhile, it broke right in. I wouldn't say that I can't tell i'm wearing a holster, but its extremely comfortable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom