Crossbreed Holsters WOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting on the one to come in for my wife's pistol, and we both got a belt from them as well. I got a feeling I'm going to end up liking hers and wanting one for my pistol. I love my Comp-Tac, but I've heard nothing but ridiculously good reviews from Crossbreed owners.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting on the one to come in for my wife's pistol, and we both got a belt from them as well. I got a feeling I'm going to end up liking hers and wanting one for my pistol. I love my Comp-Tac, but I've heard nothing but ridiculously good reviews from Crossbreed owners.

overall both are great holsters I loved my comptac for the 1911 and for my sr9c the crossbreed is great I just put it on and go even though I'd like a little more cant it still works great

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would recommend that you wear this holster everyday for atleast 2 weeks before deciding if you hate it or not. Adjust it in every position posible and wear it all over to see where the best comfort/concealability is for you.

When I first got the holster, I was very unimpressed. It was very uncomfortable and I could not get it to conceal very well under a shirt. After many adjustments, I found the sweet spot and wear it in the 3 o'clock position. After about two weeks, the leather will mold to your body and now it is hands down the most comfortable and concealable holster I've ever worn.

I'm 6 ft tall and slim, but have a small coaches gut hehe. Even still, I wear a glock 23 with this holster even in just t shirt and jeans/khaki shorts.

Love the holster.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a week or a week and a half with my CTAC getting it just right. Adjusted the cant and ride height over and over until I was comfortable. Still, it's not super great unless you have an undershirt on, which sucked during the summer. Kydex against bare skin when it's hot doesn't keep you very dry :hot:

I would recommend that you wear this holster everyday for atleast 2 weeks before deciding if you hate it or not. Adjust it in every position posible and wear it all over to see where the best comfort/concealability is for you.

When I first got the holster, I was very unimpressed. It was very uncomfortable and I could not get it to conceal very well under a shirt. After many adjustments, I found the sweet spot and wear it in the 3 o'clock position. After about two weeks, the leather will mold to your body and now it is hands down the most comfortable and concealable holster I've ever worn.

I'm 6 ft tall and slim, but have a small coaches gut hehe. Even still, I wear a glock 23 with this holster even in just t shirt and jeans/khaki shorts.

Love the holster.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a week or a week and a half with my CTAC getting it just right. Adjusted the cant and ride height over and over until I was comfortable. Still, it's not super great unless you have an undershirt on, which sucked during the summer. Kydex against bare skin when it's hot doesn't keep you very dry :hot:

Ah, never worn the ctac. I was referring to the crossbreed supertuck. I have the horsehide version and it feels good on bare skin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom