Ctd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
jayhawkclint, you said they were not supporters of the 2nd Ammendment. 2 people have asked you when exactly they did not support the 2nd ammendment. You have chosen not to answer. Why? maybe because that statement is not true? Just because their prices have gone up doese not mean they do not support the 2nd Ammendment. It just means they want to make money on unsjuspecting shooters.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Someone bought me a gift card to them....I don't know what to do with it lol... You can't buy anything for 50 bucks.

When I got screwed around by Oklahoma Joe's BBQ, I handed my $50 gift card to the manager arguing with me and told him to tell Joe to shove it up his a$$ because I had no use for it, as I would no longer spend my money at his establishment. Mail it back to them and voice your displeasure.

Paulinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rising prices are a reality everywhere. Cheaper than dirt halted ONLINE gun sales for a while out of respect for the avalanche of anti gun torrent across the nation. They just about got assassinated by gun owners for this decision. However their walk in stores didn't stop sales at all. I prefer not to boycott a large well known firearms related company in the current climate in favor of gun control, we should do more to be united. It boils down to united we stand, and we do need to stand up against people (congress and lobbyists) who intend to deminish our gun rights. (not quarrel amongst ourselves)

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't like their prices, don't buy from them. Any outrage you're feeling is hurting you more than it hurts them, believe me.

I occasionally find deals at CTD - in fact, I scored 6 bricks of .22 high velocity at $20 a brick just 3 weeks ago. Now they want to sell me Eley at $90 a brick. I don't get all upset or insulted, I just decline to purchase it.

It's a free market. Boycott if you want - you'll be one less person I have to compete against when the cheap .22 comes back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom