• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Cultipacker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We're in need of a cultipacker and thought I'd check here. Not finding anything on CL or FB Marketplace. Preference is 5-7' in length and pull behind with ATV not a 3 pt. Would consider a 3 pt hookup but not first choice. The homemade one I built from culvert pipe isn't holding up well to pulling it over gravel and some big rocks on the way to food plots. Might get us through this fall - not sure so starting to look now. Want to stay under $1000. Considered ordering a new Packer Maxx but hoping to find a used one that's a little less expensive. Thanks!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It was going to be tough to get a cultipacker from Gunzenhausen, Germany I think lol.
Yeah, dlbleak explained he was a scammer. I saw the private message on my phone early this morning but by the time I logged in he was already "gone".

If he would've paid for shipping, I'll take a German cultipacker! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom