Currently Awaiting CCW Permit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea thats what I keep telling my self

LOL just today I sent my Re Application , been waiting since last Feb 12. I found it is a good time to Learn about SDA ,Castle Doctrine ., the Legal and Civil implications of carrying a Gun.
Plus meeting a lot of Good People on here and learning lots about Guns and gun owners. Good Luck. Sonny

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I contacted OSBI about my permit at the 60 day mark, they replied that it would still be 30-60 days before mine would be done processing. When I got home, I had a letter from OSBI. When I went to WCSO, they had had my permit just over a week.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up getting mine in 65-70 days. Applied at the beginning of may and ended up getting it mind august. Fast turn around. My dad applied in april and didn't get his until about 2 weeks before i received mine. I just got lucky i guess.

tactical paint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnot sweat it !!!! OSBI deals with so many calls from the public regarding CCW. Ive been teaching the class for awhile and generally the people that go through the class tell me 90 days. Ive been told that they are getting faster

Latest posts

Top Bottom