Custom Knives in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therealdeeej

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! A friend of mine bought a knife at the last gun show at the fairgrounds. It’s a Damascus steel artisinal knife. We are trying to locate the knife maker to purchase another one.
I know I could wait until the next gun show, but unfortunately this is an urgent need for a new widow. Her birthday is coming up and her husband was going to get her a knife like this. We are trying to make sure that it still happens.

If anyone knows where I could purchase a knife similar in the OKC area or even just in the state, please let me know.

Attachments

• 46A9A67A-77C6-4A6A-98CD-7511BC19958B.jpeg
    46A9A67A-77C6-4A6A-98CD-7511BC19958B.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 47

DaCarroll

Marksman
Reaction score
Hey everyone! A friend of mine bought a knife at the last gun show at the fairgrounds. It’s a Damascus steel artisinal knife. We are trying to locate the knife maker to purchase another one.
I know I could wait until the next gun show, but unfortunately this is an urgent need for a new widow. Her birthday is coming up and her husband was going to get her a knife like this. We are trying to make sure that it still happens.

If anyone knows where I could purchase a knife similar in the OKC area or even just in the state, please let me know.
He lives in Piedmont Ok. And is on Facebook

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin I don't know about @Beau B but when I hooked up with @08H3 a couple weeks ago in Moore to purchase the Ruger Redhawk from him he told me that he made custom knives and showed me two or three that he had with him and I could have sworn that he said his co. name was Plainsman.......maybe one of the two will chime in on this thread.
I met him, bought an upper from him a while ago. He was carrying one of his creations and it was a beauty. I follow him and SDS on FB, they’re both very good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom