Cute grandkid names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about cute...

Nate (Nathaniel)
Liam
Moira
Jenny (Genevieve)

I had thought that my son and daughter-in-law were naming them after people in the Bible. Liam threw me a bit, but it could have been a name for an Old Testament person. After all, my son joked about naming him Xerxes after one of the kings. But, when Moira came along, that threw me off, so I asked them about it.

Come to find out, they are named after characters from gaming or like Marvel stories of something. (I never have kept up with those realms.)

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9yr old grandson Zu is Zuvuya, he is obviously a time or dimensional traveler, (my guess is reincarnate Mongolian Warrior) who got stuck with us here and now, he is a different kind of kid but has potential to be a great fastball and slider pitcher, so I put effort into mentoring his warrior/relief pitcher skills.
His big brother Indigo will be 17 first week of June, smartest person in our family, obviously an interstellar traveler who is amused with astrophysics and feeble minded humans lack of knowledge.
Their 4yr old little brother Phoenix is the antagonist clown and probably our future President, he is fun at quantum levels

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told my son-in-law if they would give us a grandkid, I'd give him a slick Rem 742 in.243 I had. Two weeks later they tell us she's pregnant. He probably already knew. He got my rifle and we got a grandson named Remington. We call him Remi.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told my son-in-law if they would give us a grandkid, I'd give him a slick Rem 742 in.243 I had. Two weeks later they tell us she's pregnant. He probably already knew. He got my rifle and we got a grandson named Remington. We call him Remi.
Remi is a whole lot better than Glock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom