Cyrus at the VMAs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the same moves Madonna's been doing for 20 years. Just a little faster.

Sure don't know what the Smith family is all shocked about. Considering the sexually suggestive lyrics their 12 year old daughter just sang in her recently released video, she'll be doing the same thing as Miley or worse in 5 or 6 years.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What disturbs me about the photo is the look of horror and dissapoint of the little man on the far left. It's like his whole world has been destroyed. It's like he just saw something nobody should have to see.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What disturbs me about the photo is the look of horror and dissapoint of the little man on the far left. It's like his whole world has been destroyed. It's like he just saw something nobody should have to see.

Like Men In Black 3...

Edited to add: Crap - how did I not think of 2010 Karate Kid? I apologize, I really feel like I missed a golden opportunity there.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My kids and stepdkids are all teens and college students now, I've been subjected to this stuff for years, I am desensitized same as my parents were who lived thru me and my sibs weirdness in the late 70s thru the 80s.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't watched it, but I've read several articles about it. One critiqued Robin Thicke for not vetoing his part in the song, and that's a fair criticism, I think.

I follow the blog and FB page of a funeral director in western Pennsylvania. He posted
A Note to Parents: Watching Miley Cyrus at the VMAs last night was more disturbing than any funeral I've ever attended. So, if your child can watch Miley twerk and be relatively unaffected, I promise your child can attend a funeral."
The best comment to follow his post was a woman who quoted her 8-year-old daughter. "Mommy, Hannah Montana didn't age gracefully, did she?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom