Cyrus at the VMAs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not normally post this crap, but this says it all! I love the look on their faces.

Will Smith thought he was taking the family out for a nice pleasant evening on the town at the VMAs. And then Miley Cyrus took the stage. Will the Smith family ever recover?

[Broken External Image]

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... She be twerkin it up. She's a pop star struggling to shake the child star demon, I'm surprised we haven't seen her sex tape yet

All my buddies on FBook are up in arms about, why Hannah Montana would do something so despicable, but that's her job. I liked it, not in a "that's hot" mindset... More of a watching a butterfly leave the cocoon type of way

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:shocked: Oh. My. :scratch: Seems you guys were pretty spot on in your assessment ... :rollingla The video is pretty grainy so I'm sure I missed out on the "best" stuff ... But look at the faces of the folks in the crowd ... And read the comments ... She's either gonna get madder (and "meaner") or she's gonna commit suicide over this ... She's trailer park trash through and through (I mean that in the kindest, gentlest way possible) so I predict she's gonna be one pissed off little girl ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1185392_508330759251177_1133638479_n.jpg

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has no talent, too old for Disney shows and is desperate to keep her name in the news and face on youtube in order to be able to do advertisements because that will be the extent of her career. This is just like the questionable photo op that she had with Mr Achey Breaky himself a couple years ago (gross). Attempts to pull career out of toilet.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:shocked: Oh. My. :scratch: Seems you guys were pretty spot on in your assessment ... :rollingla The video is pretty grainy so I'm sure I missed out on the "best" stuff ... But look at the faces of the folks in the crowd ... And read the comments ... She's either gonna get madder (and "meaner") or she's gonna commit suicide over this ... She's trailer park trash through and through (I mean that in the kindest, gentlest way possible) so I predict she's gonna be one pissed off little girl ... :D

Geeze - Justin Beiber really let himself go - why is he wearing a two-piece bathing suit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom