Cz 2075 rami

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested in possibly getting a CZ 2075. I know the CZ 75 is excellent. Anybody own one? Looking to get the good, bad, or ugly on this gun. Thinking getting the 9mm but wouldn't be against the .40.

Anybody know where I could get one local?
Would also consider buying online for the right deal, but try and buy local if possible.

Thanks in advance, Rooster.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a regular CZ 75 B ages ago and now have a CZ 75 Compact in two-tone; with a matte nickel frame and blued slide. Besides it being an awesome looking, beautiful, classy, elegant, well designed, straight shooting, reliable and damn near ergonomically perfect handgun, what else would you like to know? I say go for the 9mm; ammo is way cheaper = u shoot more for less bucks. H&H sometimes has them, or you can call Gene Sears out in El Reno and ask them. The Compact is close to the Glock 19 in size. Here's a picture of it so you can slobber at its beauty and covet hell out of it. I got a UBG Striker for it to ride in and ordered a set of dark red walnut checkered grips from Marschal Grips for it. All humor aside; I think the CZ pistols are about as good as it gets. I'd personally rank them up there with steel Sigs and HK's; no question.
[Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never shot or even held the RAMI, but it's a CZ, and if you like it, then grab onto one and let us know how it runs.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at the RAMIs here in town at Second Hand Rose (our CZ dealer) and was pretty impressed. They are the size of a G26. If I remember correctly they offer it in a polymer or alloy frame.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

I'd like the rami in the alloy frame, but after seeing and hearing about the CZ 75 compact that might be the way I'm headed. Thanks druryj. I might try to check them both out and see which fits me best. Thanks again fellas.

Rooster

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one and love it but like thekimber solo the recoil springs wear out faster than usual.if your in tulsa you can meet me at range one day. I also had the .40 in ythe polymer but the recoil was stout. now the alloy in .40 isnt that bad

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

I'd like the rami in the alloy frame, but after seeing and hearing about the CZ 75 compact that might be the way I'm headed. Thanks druryj. I might try to check them both out and see which fits me best. Thanks again fellas.

Rooster

I am just a humongous fan of the CZ-75 platform; that's why I like the regular Compact model...but if you can, see if you can handle a P01 and maybe a PCR model too.