Cz 82

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGJAKE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My friend has a CZ-82, PA-63, P-64, and a Makarov and I liked the CZ-82 teh best of all of the 9x18 guns mentioned above. I would pick it up and at todyas prices I can find 9x18 cheaper than 9mm Luger. BTW if you pay more than $250 for one then you are paying too much.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
who has the best overall deal on these? dans had some grade 3's around the low 160's but it has been a couple of months. J&g is at 169 but includes only one mag, aim has them at 189. With shipping where would you buy one?

Blitzkrieg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
who has the best overall deal on these? dans had some grade 3's around the low 160's but it has been a couple of months. J&g is at 169 but includes only one mag, aim has them at 189. With shipping where would you buy one?

SOG has them for $179.00 without shipping. I dunno how many mags this includes

1910ranch

New to the site!
Reaction score
classic arms
$200.00 + $35.00 shipping
very good to excellent condition IMO
2 x 12 round clips
nice holsters
shoots well enough (I need more practice and ammo)
got it yesterday

Blitzkrieg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I broke down and ordered one from AIM the other day. I think my total for the pistol only was something like $189. I met the UPS man and I was greatly impressed. The pistol came with a holster and 2 mags, along with a mag pouch (single). Other than showing wear from the holster, it really wasn't in that bad of shape. I immediatley had to take it apart and get the clean on it. It is a rather inovative design and a breeze to disassemble. I just have one question WHY IN THE HECK DID THEY PAINT THESE? This is my only complaint thus far, I haven't got any 9x18 ammo yet, but when I do an fire a few mags< i'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom