CZ RAMI or CZ P-01?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a plastic frame Rami 9mm. I liked it but sold it to my Uncle. The grip is small but some people like it like that. You can take an XD finger extension and put on a Rami mag with some modification for a little more grip area. I did it to the one I had. As for the full size mags in the rami, make sure you shoot it if your going to use it for ccw, reported problems with some of them. Enjoy the new gun.

helmethead

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
no didnt get it local, i actually got it from a guy on a forum called calguns.

so while the gun was only 435, to have it shipped and transferred cost me about another hundred buxx :( but still beats being forced to buy a polymer version from gunbroker. hard to find these rami's in alloy version.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The P-07 is interesting me. I've been interested in a DA with a decocker for some time now. I might have to go that way... Still waiting on the early bugs to get worked out. Hopefully they do.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost forgot, the P-07 should have the interchangeable Omega trigger, i.e. user convertible to/from decocker configuration. I understand you can't do that with the full size 75B.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost forgot, the P-07 should have the interchangeable Omega trigger, i.e. user convertible to/from decocker configuration. I understand you can't do that with the full size 75B.

I thought the Omega trigger was just the old non-B trigger - does that allow it to be converted and the firing pin block safety prevents this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom