CZ Scorpion vs AR 15 pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went out earlier and shot another 60 rounds. This time I used green tips. Every single round fired without any problems. I think it was either the pistol being new or the round was bad that caused the stoppage before. Nevertheless I am happy with it. It is a very fun AR to shoot. Very controllable as well.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from running another 60 rounds through mine. No failures of any kind, and I was surprised at how little it heated up, given the rate of fire. This time I paired it with my Aero M4E1 lower with the Geissele Super 42 spring and H2 buffer. Ejection was about 4-4:30, whereas my Aero upper with A2 birdcage is about 3-3:30. The biggest takeaway from this trip was the realization that hits on 6" steel plates are a lot easier with the Hyperfire trigger than the BCM PNT trigger.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from running another 60 rounds through mine. No failures of any kind, and I was surprised at how little it heated up, given the rate of fire. This time I paired it with my Aero M4E1 lower with the Geissele Super 42 spring and H2 buffer. Ejection was about 4-4:30, whereas my Aero upper with A2 birdcage is about 3-3:30. The biggest takeaway from this trip was the realization that hits on 6" steel plates are a lot easier with the Hyperfire trigger than the BCM PNT trigger.
Mine was consistently ejecting at about 2:00. Haven’t had one eject that far forward before but it wasn’t a big deal. Still runs great and that’s all that matters to me. Glad yours is running good too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom