1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

CZ Scorpion vs AR 15 pistol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TonyKane1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Pokem807

Pokem807 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The Enhanced M4E1 is hard to beat, especially for the price. I bought a 10.5” complete upper from Aero, and assembled the lower myself. Assembly was a breeze, and using a screw instead of pin to retain the bolt catch made it that much easier. Aero doesn’t include the retaining screw for the takedown pin, so you’ll have to buy it if you want to use one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. TonyKane1

TonyKane1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I went out earlier and shot another 60 rounds. This time I used green tips. Every single round fired without any problems. I think it was either the pistol being new or the round was bad that caused the stoppage before. Nevertheless I am happy with it. It is a very fun AR to shoot. Very controllable as well.

3. Pokem807

Pokem807 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Just got back from running another 60 rounds through mine. No failures of any kind, and I was surprised at how little it heated up, given the rate of fire. This time I paired it with my Aero M4E1 lower with the Geissele Super 42 spring and H2 buffer. Ejection was about 4-4:30, whereas my Aero upper with A2 birdcage is about 3-3:30. The biggest takeaway from this trip was the realization that hits on 6" steel plates are a lot easier with the Hyperfire trigger than the BCM PNT trigger.

4. TonyKane1

TonyKane1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Mine was consistently ejecting at about 2:00. Haven’t had one eject that far forward before but it wasn’t a big deal. Still runs great and that’s all that matters to me. Glad yours is running good too.